Simply Southern Sides roots are heavily tied to the deep South. Simply Southern Sides was created in 2007 by chef Claude Booker and Crystal Booker to provide clients with a quick and convenient way to prepare and enjoy their favorite Southern-style comfort foods without sacrificing time and flavor.
Simply Southern Sides produces consistently high-quality, frozen and refrigerated, fully cooked and seasoned, boil-in-bag Southern side dishes. Our extensive line of heat-and-serve products are stored in vacuum-sealed pouches, which lock in freshness and flavor. So, the slow-cooked, down-home goodness you expect stays fresh and delicious from packaging to plate.
Based in Macedonia, Ohio, Simply Southern Sides is a female- and minority-owned company.
- A value-added processor of great tasting side dish products
- Privately owned and U.S. operated since 2007.
- Southern based state of the art cooking operation: Columbus, Georgia
- Corporate Headquarters: Macedonia, Ohio
- Providing a complete line of fully cooked side dishes with over 14products for Foodservice, Industrial, and Chain accounts. Learn more about our products
- Multiple production lines with capacities ranging from kettle cook and 2 part fill cooking. Learn more about our capabilities
- We offer the products, programs, promotions and culinary support to help you grow your business
- Simply Southern Sides takes pride in being a socially responsible manufacturer. Learn more about our food safety.